Terms & Conditions
1. The online store available at https://bitumix.pl/sklep is run by BITUMIX WG SP. Z o.o. ul. Hugona Kołłątaja 28/30 25-715 Kielce, NIP 9592011685
1. The online store https://bitumix.pl/sklep, sells via the Internet.
1. Making purchases through the network requires the acceptance of cookies by the user's browser.
2. The service works on a properly configured Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome browser, or other updated and properly configured browser.
1. The order is carried out by completing the form on the Store's website. Placing https://bitumix.pl/shop order is possible after registration / logging in / (which allows you to track orders and preview the history of ordered products) or without registration.
2. The order is made by choosing the right item, choosing the number of pieces, and clicking the "basket" sign. After confirming the selection, the User is transferred to the payment method and order picking page.
3. The way of delivery of the Good - shipping or personal collection in our company store, BITUMIX FACTORY COMPOSITION ul. Asfaltowa 1, 26-110 Skarżysko-Kamienna.
4. After placing the order, the Purchaser will receive an e-mail or SMS (in accordance with the option selected when placing the order) confirming the acceptance of the order.
5. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. We ship goods from Monday to Friday within 48 hours of payment. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 11:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - will be implemented the next business day. We inform you about each stage of the order by sending an e-mail. Order status can also be checked by logging into the individual customer account. For orders paid by bank transfer, the order begins after the payment has been credited to the bank account. However, in the case of a COD order, the implementation of the order begins after receiving the order form on the store's e-mail inbox or receiving information about the choice of a shipment paid on delivery. For orders paid by bank transfer, we count the time from the receipt of money on the bank account. The maximum waiting time for payment is 7 days. After this date the order will be canceled.
6. In the event of circumstances preventing completely (unavailability of some goods) or temporarily the implementation of the order, we reserve the right to suspend the implementation of the contract, and we undertake to immediately inform the Purchaser of the situation. The customer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
7. A limited number of goods are intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received, while supplies covered by this form of sale run out.
8. Available payment methods:
- Bank transfer to bank account:
- On delivery: payment to the courier at the time of delivery
9.Orders which incorrectly filled in the contact details (e-mail does not exist, no phone) will not be considered.
10. In selected cases, the Bitumix store reserves the right to additional telephone verification or to suspend orders that raise doubts.
11. All prices on the websites https://bitumix.pl/sklep
are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT (gross prices).
12. A receipt or a VAT invoice is issued on request for each product sold. To receive a VAT invoice, you must correctly complete the company details with tax identification number. Failure to provide the NIP number to the receipt prevents invoicing.
13. The ordered goods are sent in Poland via courier. It is possible to send goods abroad after prior telephone arrangement and calculation of delivery costs.
1. Withdrawal from the contract
Ordering Party - a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within fourteen / 14 / days from the date of delivery. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry (they can be sent along with the returned goods to the address BITUMIX FACTORY COMPOSITION Asfaltowa St. 1.26-110 Skarżysko-Kamienna, or inform by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The return of the goods should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days with the attached purchase document: receipt or VAT invoice. The customer bears the shipping costs. Please note that the returned product can not bear traces of use, packed in the original and undamaged packaging, with its complete content (including In this case, the Ordering Party - the Consumer is obliged to send the delivered order unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the scope of ordinary management of the thing sold, and the BITUMIX store, after checking the condition of the product, returns the payment for the returned order to the bank account of the Ordering Party - Consumer.
The store does not accept any parcels returned COD.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall be responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the characteristics and functioning of the item. The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contracts referred to in art. 38 of the Act of 30.05.2014.
3. If it turns out that the delivered goods do not comply with the order, the Purchaser shall have the right to exchange the goods for the ordered or new one.
4. The warranty and the right to withdraw from the contract do not apply if the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. Therefore, we recommend checking the packaging for visible damage before collecting the package. In particular, pay attention to the condition of the tapes affixed to the shipment. If the packaging shows signs of damage or the tapes are broken, do not accept the package and in the presence of the courier make a damage report and contact the seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter.
The basis and scope of liability of the Seller to the Customer who is a natural person who acquires the Product for purposes unrelated to professional or business activity, due to the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement are specified in particular by the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and the amendment to the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
- Notifications of non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement and notification of the relevant request may be made in writing to the address email@example.com, or sent to the address BITUMIX FACTORY FACTORY ul. Asphaltowa 1.26-110 Skarżysko-Kamienna
A correctly submitted complaint should include:
- Customer name, surname, address, e-mail address and contact telephone number,
- Subject of complaint, indicating the client's request,
- Circumstances justifying the complaint,
- Proof of purchase of the advertised product,
- Photographic documentation
- In the case of goods damaged in transport, a damage report must be drawn up together with the courier. Only this notification procedure authorizes the complaint. Please send a copy of the protocol and photographic documentation to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Seller will respond to the Customer's request immediately, no later than within 14 business days. The answer to the complaint will be given to the address provided by the Customer or in another manner provided by the Customer.
In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000 shall apply. No. 22, item 271)
and the Act of July 27, 2002, Journal Of Laws No. 141, item 1176 on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment to the Civil Code.
In the case of customers who are not consumers, points 1 14 and 15 of the Regulations shall not apply. A consumer is a natural person who performs a legal act (including when buying a good) not directly related to his business or professional activity.
1. Change of regulations
The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, i.e. changes to the law; changes in payment and delivery methods; changes in the scope, payment or form of Electronic Services provided, changes in the address of the Seller - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
The amended regulations bind the Service Recipient if the requirements specified in art. 384 of the Civil Code, i.e. the Service Recipient has been properly notified of the changes and the Service Recipient has not terminated the contract for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous nature within 14 days from the date of notification.
Amendments to the Regulations, however, will not in any way affect the acquired rights of Customers who are also consumers and using the Online Store before the date of entry into force of the amendments, in particular amendments to the Regulations will not affect already placed Orders, concluded or executed Agreements.
2. The administrator of personal data is the company:
BITUMIX WG SP. Z o.o. ul. Hugona Kołłątaja 28/30 25-715 Kielce, NIP 9592011685
3. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
- account registration in the Store
- placing an order in the Store
- subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter).
4. When registering an account in the Store, the Customer provides:
- First name and last name
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
5. The data provided will be processed in order to perform the service
6. If you believe that personal data will be processed contrary to legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
7. We inform you have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing and object. Please contact us for this purpose